No day but today

Just like in your favorite play, you've stopped playing all roles at the same time. Hopefully, this living it down will leave you more focused on the things that really matter to you and will let you enjoy more of what you really want. I wonder, though, about that not taking people for what they are but for what you think they should be. 

You go from crush to crush and are left somehow empty. I think that maybe now you'll be able to focus on something/someone and enjoy them better. 

I am doing that right now and I'm actually enjoying myself better than in all these last months. Even with the pressure of the thesis and the new job and the relationship and whatnot I find myself making time to write here, do silly things like updating my Facebook and even joining a group about myself! That is totally the epitome of hedonism for me right now. To indulge in myself. Until I see you, -still yummy- babyboy

XOXO  

Comments