It's like that





























Ahh... the benefits of a kickboxing class... I feel renewed and ready for the week! I can't believe that kicking and jumping and quasi-dancing to 80's music while striking Tae-Kwon-Do poses would be so therapeutic. My friend K.D. took me to this class this afternoon and it has worked wonders. I think I was stressed. LOL, oh, well that's the understatement of the week. I was Uber-stressed. And I called you. And you didn't respond (not that it surprises me). 

I don't know if you will. But at this point that is not of utmost importance. The most important thing is that I'm ready to take on our 'friendship' whichever shape it takes -distant, with a nod of the head once in awhile, close, with a hug and a smile, or halfway trough like an aquaintance more- it doesn't matter. Oh, and I also had some chocolate, finished my work application package and I'm ready to start on the new week -still a little behind with some things, but I'll catch up- and kick ass! 

 And I'll get tickets to go see you and hear you messing that guy's name up and playing a news anchor and be scared by the zombies and all that jazz. You may not even reading this anymore but it's still basically for you. You are the only person who actually has the name of this blog and therefore it's yours. Until I see you, yummy babyboy.

XOXO

Comments