Mister Right Now

Well, it's not all that bad. Compared to your Mr. Right, I think can still make it. You see, we are all Mr. Right + something, at any given point. Right now, you are Mr. Right There. And that is what makes you so attractive. 

How have I discovered this? Following your stream of consciousness throughout lunch yesterday was actually pretty illuminating. I do pick and choose -I need to focus- the things that come out of your think-aloud protocols and piece them together. To get to know you. To get to know ME. 

Because all this process what has brought is a better understanding of who I am and what I want. Oh, I do want you. You know that. That's for all to see. The question to myself is ... how much? I'll try and respond that question soon. Pity I couldn't see you last night. Damn job application is way too complicated and as you may suspect, when it comes to things like a Statement of Intent for a tenure track position, I need proofreading. Least they think I can't put two words in English together. Hopefully, I'll see you today, before your hectic day takes you to all those places you go. Laters, baby boy

XOXO

Comments