O, Sailor

O' sailor why'd you do it What'd you do that for Saying there's nothing to it And then lettin' it go by the boards I have too been playing with fifty-two cards Just 'cause I play so far from my vest Whatever I've got, I've got no reason to guard What could I do but spend my best http://www.myspace.com/fionaapple Again, Fiona. Didn't I tell you my life has a soundtrack? :-D 

Again, I think we're getting somewhere. We're getting to be friends. I like that. I like how I feel more comfortable with you and how the whole attraction thing does not get in the way anymore. I still like to touch you. I still think you're good looking. But there's not that urgency that used to be there whenever I was close to you. It's years of training, I guess. Transforming lovers into friends. It may take me a little while with you, though. We did not have that comfortable mattress called friendship to fall back on before we jumped into bed. 

That made it all more exciting and more dangerous. Dangerous because we'll have to learn to be friends. Hopefully because I was only Mr.RightNow I can jump into the 'friend' category more easily. It feels good. Laters, baby boy.

XOXO

Comments

Homo-Sapiensis said…
Guauuu!!... he pasado a ver que tal, pues llevo tiempo que te tengo algo abandonado ;9.. Y me encuentro con otro blog!!!....que tenga muchoe xito amigo... espero ponerme al dia pronto contigo, y seguimos en contact. Un barazoteee!!